Click & Collect
at The Pines Library
During the lockdown period, all Whitehorse Manningham Libraries will have staff available Monday to Saturday for Click and Collect, just call The Pines Library to arrange a pick-up time.
Follow these steps for WML Click and Collect:
1. Log on to the library catalogue and reserve your items >> https://www.wml.vic.gov.au/Home
2. When you receive the notification they are available, call The Pines Library (ph. 9877 8550) and arrange a time to come in and collect.
Or simply call The Pines Library and staff will help select your items and arrange a collection time all over the phone.
• Monday- 10:00 AM–08:00 PM
• Tuesday -10:00 AM–08:00 PM
• Wednesday -10:00 AM–08:00 PM
• Thursday -10:00 AM–08:00 PM
• Friday -10:00 AM–06:00 PM
• Saturday - 09:00 AM–05:00 PM
• Sunday – CLOSED
- Library chutes will remain open 24/7 (but no overdue charges will apply)
- Online events will continue as scheduled and moved online
- E-Library collection is always available - https://www.wml.vic.gov.au/Services/eLibrary
- Libraries will need to stay closed to the public until further notice.